Friday, October 1, 2010

About Auto Glass Mesa AZ? Where Can I Find Great Auto Glass in Mesa

Auto Glass Mesa AZ? Where Can I Find Great Auto Glass in Mesa?
Hello all! My Windshield broke driving down the 60 in Mesa AZ, and apparently I was smart and opted for auto glass coverage through my insurace so I don't have to pay a penny =D Here's the thing, I know alot of Mesa auto glass companies give you incentives like free dinners (which I dont want) and free money (which I do want)! Does anyone know of a good auto glass Mesa shop that has a good program like that? I also need the auto glass mesa shop to replace my windshield at my work in Mesa. Thanks Everybody! xoxoxo ~ Billie ~
Phoenix - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
call premiere auto glass in mesa ask for scott he will give you a 100.00 cash
2 :
Hey Billie! Sorry to hear about your windshield. I know that can be a real pain. You should definitely get that Mesa auto glass fixed quickly though, that̢۪s a dangerous repair! A few years ago I had my windshield replaced by Rock Star Auto Glass. They specialize in replacing Mesa auto glass, and they even come to you to repair it. I looked at their site today, www.RockStarAutoGlass.com, and noticed they still offer this mobile service for free. Another good thing, they give you cash back too! I just saw that on the site they are currently offering $75 back on all auto glass work. I think this will solve your Mesa auto glass needs! I recommend Rock Star Auto Glass for your Mesa Auto Glass because they offer a lifetime warranty on their glass, and they actually honor the warranty. Just check out their site or call them. (Their number is 480-232-5554) Again, sorry to hear about your problem but hopefully you get your Mesa auto glass repaired quickly! Hope all works out, Chris
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment