Thursday, November 1, 2012

About What places can a 14 year old apply for in Mesa, Arizona

What places can a 14 year old apply for in Mesa, Arizona?
I'm a 14 year old girl who will be 15 in April I've already applied at Cold Stone and Harkins Theatre but I want more options. Any ideas? And yes it is legal for me to work 14 is the age limit in Arizona.
Phoenix - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
A daughter of a friend of ours got a job at Arby's when she was 14. We also got yogurt at a place in Tempe (can't remember the name of it) and the cashier looked so young my husband asked her if she was legal to work. She laughed and said she was 14. Might have been Mojo Yogurt.
2 :
Maybe some of the fast food places or pizza places. What about the mall? Good Luck
 Read more other entries : 
About Will any 300w step-down transformer work rel...

No comments:

Post a Comment