Wednesday, December 1, 2010

About I live in Mesa AZ and have medical issues. I have insurance through work but can't afford my medication

I live in Mesa AZ and have medical issues. I have insurance through work but can't afford my medication.?
I have missed so much work that my paycheck isn't much to pay my living plus my medication. Does anyone know where I can get help?
Other - General Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hey Heidi, I'm assuming you are requesting generic brands, and this is still financially hard on you, understandable. This is what I was able to come up with for you from here in CA. Go to this website, it is your state governors site, and she has implemented this discount card for prescription medications, too ALL AZ residents. http://azgovernor.gov/coppercard/index.asp If that site does not work, just find your state governor, Jan Brewer's site, and look for a link to the card there. Oh, the card is totally free of any charge at all, and offers the discounts that will hopefully help you. Hope this helps a bit? Take care!
Read more other entries :

No comments:

Post a Comment